School uniform is compulsory as we feel it has several benefits...
- Helps promotes a sense of belonging to the school
- Encourages a working atmosphere within school
- Is easily recognisable when out on visits from school
- Reduced the opportunity for children to be competitive about what they wear to school
- Is inexpensive and readily available
School Uniform For Girls Consists Of:
- Black flat school shoes,
- Grey/black knee length skirt or trousers
- Plain black tights or socks below the knee (no leggings)
- Red cardigan or jumper/sweatshirt.
- In summer, girls may wish to wear a red and white checked school uniform dress.
School Uniform For Boys Consists Of:
- Black flat school shoes
- Grey/black trousers
- White shirt or polo-shirt
- Red jumper/sweatshirt.
Additional items children may bring to school include their book bag (available from the school office), water bottle, P.E bag and lunch box.
P.E Kit is necessary to ensure your child’s hygiene and safety. Children may have a PE bag in school to store their kit on their pegs.
P.E Kit should consist of:
Indoor: White t-shirt, a pair of dark shorts and black pumps.
Outdoor: Jogging Bottoms, White T-shirt, and /or sweatshirt, and trainers.
- Uniform with logos can be purchased from local suppliers such as Andy Blair’s, on Moseley Avenue, Coundon, Coventry. Plain uniform can be purchased from all major supermarkets.
- All items of uniform must be labelled with your child’s name
- Children should not wear any make-up or nail varnish.
- Children must not wear any jewellery except small stud earrings, which will need to be taken out during P.E
- Children do not need to bring their own equipment, all stationary is provided.
- Long Hair should be tied back, so that it does not distract from learning and for hygiene reasons.
- Items that are essential for religious reasons, such as bangles and turbans are acceptable.